UK-Newsletter

Hier ab sofort: der neue Newsletter, jeweils im eigenen Thread!

Moderatoren: Zoetje, Louis1988, indiscernible

Watchie
UK-Newsletter

Beitragvon Watchie » Sa, 16. Aug 2008, 11:21

Hab diesen Newsletter gestern bekommen, leider wird er etwas anderst dargestellt als er in Oriiginal ist... :roll:

Every order up to 28th August will get Seven Toner Tabs… FREE!
That means you can treat your face to a Tab loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin E or Tea Tree Oil every day for a week!
We’ll send you two of each, with the seventh being a lucky dip!

Well, Hello again!
I hope you enjoyed the last edition of the newsletter we sent you? If you’re still receiving this one though, I would assume that it’s a yes! I’ve had a hectically busy time since I last wrote to you all – International Lush Meetings, Christmas product Press Launches, flying to Korea to work in their Mail Order for a week – all at the same time as moving house! Phew! So here is this fortnight’s offering and like I said before, please do email me at bigharry@lush.co.uk if you’d like to know more about anything at all. See you soon,
Love BigHarry x

Thank goodness for the new sized mini-toners!
On my Korean adventure, I don’t think I would’ve survived without them. Now in hand luggage-friendly size I used them after cleansing my face and removing the grime after a day of sweltering Seoul heat; freshening up between in- flight meals and sometimes as a handwash too! If you are jetting off on an exotic trip, or simply down to your local high street, take one or more of them with you too.

Feel bright-eyed and bushy-tailed from the shower.
Stop right now and we’ll tell you what you want, what you really, really want to spice up your life, Spice Curls soap. A rich orange mass crammed full of powerful spices and oils.

Ginger spice is back and mixing with clove, paprika, spearmint,cinnamon and chilli to scrub and sizzle your skin back to former glory.

Viva Forever Spice Curls!

If you’ve ever managed to visit our International Forum, you may have stumbled across a room called ‘The Salon’. This is a place where you can learn about your favourite products, ask questions or get some sound advice about your hair and skin, from fellow customers and members of staff alike. Visit: http://forum.lush.co.uk

View images, videos and keep up- to-date with the latest products.

If, like me, you are conscious of your carbon footprint, I’m sure you’ll be wondering how Lush (ethical champions that we are!) can justify flying its staff all over the world. It’s quite simple really. What happens is this – we voluntarily fine ourselves £50 per tonne of carbon emissions, which goes into our Carbon Footprint fund. So far, this pool of monies has bought us a bio-mass boiler for our factory and has funded environmental activist groups like Plane Stupid (www.planestupid com). We know that flying isn’t ideal (especially short-haul!) but at least now we can feel a little bit better about having to do it.

bleib neu hier

Re: UK-Newsletter

Beitragvon bleib neu hier » Mi, 4. Mär 2009, 1:20

gibt es newsletter in UK?
-Ich suche eine Tupperberaterin, egal woher.... Bitte PN...
-Seifenbörse viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15076
-ich sammel Ferrero Sammelpunkte (von Kinderschokolade etc) - hat jemand welche für mich??? ich biete was dafür ;) Bitte PN

Momo

Beitragvon Momo » Mi, 4. Mär 2009, 1:20

Jawohl :wink:
Katzen erreichen mühelos, was uns Menschen versagt bleibt: durchs Leben zu gehen, ohne Lärm zu machen. Ernest Hemingway

bleib neu hier

Beitragvon bleib neu hier » Mi, 4. Mär 2009, 1:23

wow, war das eine schnelle antwort!!
danke!
aber wo bekomme ich den her? ich habe schon ein paar mal hingeschrieben und drum gebeten, habe dort auch schon bestellt, aber kein newsletter...
-ich sammel Ferrero Sammelpunkte (von Kinderschokolade etc) - hat jemand welche für mich??? ich biete was dafür ;) Bitte PN

Momo

Beitragvon Momo » Mi, 4. Mär 2009, 1:27

In Deinem Account, wenn Du Dich eingeloggt hast, ist irgendwo ein Feld wo Du, soweit ich das noch weiß, nen Haken setzen kannst, dass Du den NL haben magst. :)
Katzen erreichen mühelos, was uns Menschen versagt bleibt: durchs Leben zu gehen, ohne Lärm zu machen. Ernest Hemingway

bleib neu hier

Beitragvon bleib neu hier » Mi, 4. Mär 2009, 1:29

eiiiigentlich hatte ich darauf geachtet den zu machen...aber evtl hast du recht bzw ich checke das da nochmal...Danke!

Kleinod

Beitragvon Kleinod » Sa, 18. Jul 2009, 11:27

stehen da dann auch die specials drin?

Zurück zu „Lush Life - der Newsletter“